AS A MEMBER OF SOUTH PACIFIC HEALTH CLUBS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO
- An initial health check and assessment with a qualified Personal Trainer
- An initial individually tailored fitness program to help you meet your specific health and fitness goals
- A new individually tailored program every 8 weeks S Unlimited access to our fully equipped, state of the art
- Free entry to ALL group fitness classes* every week including Virtual Cycle, Hot Yoga & Reformer Pilates
- Access to our change rooms including showers, hairdryers and ironing facilities as well as free locker hire
- Premier members receive unlimited use of St Kilda’s 25 metre indoor heated seawater pool, aromatherapy steam room, hydrotherapy spa and lounge area
CLUB MEMBERSHIP TYPES
|ACCESS TO SELECTED HOME CLUB ONLY||ACCESS TO ALL CLUBS EXCLUDING ST KILDA||ACCESS TO ALL CLUBS INCLUDING ST KILDA|
|Single club access||+||–||–|
Imagine a workforce that has more energy, better productivity, stronger relationships, less absenteeism through illness and stress. There are multiple benefits for both your company and your employees for having a corporate fitness program in place. Be part of assisting your staff to get more out of work with a South Pacific Health Clubs corporate membership.
We have great membership offers for Students. All Student memberships includes full access to our facilities, any time of the day. Enquire at one of our local clubs today.
Give the gift of choice. With a South Pacific Health Clubs Gift Card, they’ll have access to memberships, casual entries, group fitness classes & personal training sessions.
Gift cards can be purchased from reception at all South Pacific Health Clubs.
SEA BATHS POOL CARD
(ST KILDA SEA BATHS)
At St Kilda Sea Baths, a Pool Card provides a convenient way to enjoy the Sea Baths; pool cards are valid for one person and have a twelve month expiry period. Pool Cards come in 15, 30 and 60 visit passes.
Your pass includes use of the 25 metre seawater pool, hydrotherapy spa and steam room.
A Pool card can be purchased from reception.