AS A MEMBER OF SOUTH PACIFIC HEALTH CLUBS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO
- An initial health check and assessment with a qualified Personal Trainer
- An initial individually tailored fitness program to help you meet your specific health and fitness goals
- A new individually tailored program every 8 weeks Unlimited access to our fully equipped, state of the art
- Access to over 100 On Demand Workouts. Click here for more info.
- Free entry to ALL group fitness classes* every week including Virtual Cycle, Hot Yoga & Reformer Pilates
- Access to our change rooms including showers, hairdryers and ironing facilities as well as free locker hire
- Premier members receive unlimited use of St Kilda’s 25 metre indoor heated seawater pool, aromatherapy steam room, hydrotherapy spa and lounge area
CLUB MEMBERSHIP TYPES
|HOME CLUB||MULTI-CLUB||PREMIER||PREMIER PLUS||PLATINUM|
|ACCESS TO SELECTED HOME CLUB ONLY||ACCESS TO ALL CLUBS EXCLUDING ST.KILDA, CAMBERWELL & HAWTHORN||ACCESS TO ALL CLUBS EXCLUDING CAMBERWELL & HAWTHORN||ACCESS TO ALL CLUBS PLUS ST KILDA ALTITUDE EXCLUDING CAMBERWELL & HAWTHORN||ACCESS TO ALL CLUBS INCLUDING CAMBERWELL & HAWTHORN|
|Single Club Access||+||–||–||–||–|
ARE YOU READY?
Imagine a workforce that has more energy, better productivity, stronger relationships, less absenteeism through illness and stress. There are multiple benefits for both your company and your employees for having a corporate fitness program in place. Be part of assisting your staff to get more out of work with a South Pacific Health Clubs corporate membership.
UNDER 18s MEMBERSHIP
We have great membership offers for Students. All Student memberships includes full access to our facilities, any time of the day. Enquire at one of our local clubs today.
To purchase a GIFT CARD, please click here
Give the gift of choice. With a South Pacific Health Clubs Gift Card, they’ll have access to memberships, casual entries, group fitness classes & personal training sessions.
Gift cards can be purchased from reception at all South Pacific Health Clubs.
SEA BATHS POOL CARD
(ST KILDA SEA BATHS)
At St Kilda Sea Baths, a Pool Card provides a convenient way to enjoy the Sea Baths; pool cards are valid for one person and have a twelve month expiry period. Pool Cards come in 15, 30 and 60 visit passes.
Your pass includes use of the 25 metre seawater pool, hydrotherapy spa and steam room.
A Pool card can be purchased from reception.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, Members have the option to suspend their membership for a maximum of 8 weeks per 12 month period in fortnightly blocks. All requests must be completed in person or online via the Member Portal.
You will need to visit your home club to request cancellation in person or send a request online via the Member Portal. Please refer to the terms and conditions on your original membership form for more information or click here.
We sure do! Casual visits give you access to all of our facilities excluding Reformer Pilates & Altitude classes.
Alternatively you can update your bank details in club at reception.
Please provide updated account details at your earliest convenience, should they have changed, and make payment so that your access is not interrupted. Our debit provider will charge a $17.50 failed payment fee for all failed payments.
You can book our group fitness classes through our SPHC app, which is free to all our members. Click here for more information.
You will need to purchase a replacement tag / card from our reception team.
Please contact our customer service team at reception if you have lost an item and we will check if it has been handed in. We cannot be held responsible for any lost items.
We offer casual day passes to use the pool or you can buy a pack of pool card passes – please contact our customer service team for more details on pricing or click on the below link for more information: https://www.southpacifichc.com.au/st-kilda-sea-baths/
Unfortunately no, children cannot be left unattended in our clubs. However we do offer under 18 memberships. Please contact customer service for more details.
Unfortunately if you have forgotten your towel, you will be unable to use the facility unless you hire or purchase one. Please see our customer service team at reception for details.
No – parking is an additional fee.
There is on-site parking available at the Sea Baths Complex at your own expense. Our St Kilda club offers discounted parking for members as well as additional parking subscriptions. For more details please speak with our customer service team or membership consultants. Please see our terms & conditions for further details. https://www.southpacifichc.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
SPHC is not responsible for any items that are stolen whilst at the club. If something is stolen, please speak to our customer service team at reception to report the incident.
All members and their guests use the club at their own risk. The club cannot accept responsibility for damage or injury through use of any of our facilities. Our team are there to assist you inside staffed hours and will require you to assist in an incident report.
You can speak with our friendly customer service team in club or contact us via our website
Memberships are non-refundable. If you are within your 5 day cooling off period, please contact our membership team who will be able to assist you further.After the 5 day cool off period has passed, normal cancellation fees will apply. Please see our terms and conditions at https://www.southpacifichc.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Our friendly teams are happy to help you with any questions or feedback you have. If you’d prefer to speak to the Club Manager, please let our reception team know. If the Club Manager isn’t immediately available, our customer service team at reception will ensure you are contacted by them as soon as possible. You can also contact us via our website https://www.southpacifichc.com.au/contact-us/
Yes we do, please contact our membership team at your closest club, who will be able to assist you further.
We welcome your feedback and want to assist you with any concerns you may have. If you have a complaint, please have a chat with one of our managers, who will do their best to assist, or alternatively you can contact us through our website.
Absolutely! If a visiting friend or family member wants to workout with you, they’ll receive access to the same privileges as you for a casual fee. We also offer 7 day or 1 month casual membership passes. Please ask our customer service team at reception for more details.
Please speak with our customer service team who will be able to book you in with the club trainer most suited to your needs for a complimentary session. PT sessions can be either 30 mins or 1 hour. Please note PT session are non-refundable.
Please speak with our customer service team who will be able to review your account and assist or log into the Member Portal to review.
DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT SYSTEM FAQs
From November 2020, we have commenced using “Quickpay” as our payment gateway provider, and their member management software, “GymVue”, to ensure Members have better access to digital services (such as On Demand and Live Classes) and to ensure our Members’ information continues to be managed appropriately into the future.
- Our software has been updated through-out our clubs allowing the clubs and Members more flexibility
- Our Direct Debit Payments will now be processed through “Quickpay”, a PCI Level 1 DSS compliant and trusted payment gateway provider
- We will now have real time credit card payments, giving you a quicker, up to date transaction response
- You will now have the option to store multiple payment methods on your account
- You will now be able to manage multiple memberships in one place
- You can contact Quickpay at any time to fix up any overdue amounts on 1300 659 537
- You will have access to an intuitive Member Hub to make updates to your membership
- Your membership plan will automatically sync with our App for bookings, On Demand Classes and Live Streamed Classes
- A failed payment fee of $17.50 will apply to failed direct debit payments
- Absolutely nothing, this change will happen automatically
- You will now see “Quickpay Pty Ltd SPHC” on your bank statement or “QKP*South Pacific Heal (Club Location)” for debit/credit cards
- You continue to enjoy our Club as usual, with more digital options