PORT MELBOURNE CLUB
Established in 2012, it brings the wow factor with breathtaking views of the Bay over 3 levels. Set in a historic 1872 beautiful & iconic bluestone building with high ceilings. You will be inspired and motivated by the setting and be swept up with each sunset. Our Port Melbourne Gym is opened 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
- Spacious group exercise studio with inspiring and innovative classes and programs
- Fully suspended third level glass spinning studio with panoramic views over the Bay and city skyline
- Stylish strength & stretching area designed for pre and post conditioning workouts
- Functional training space for bodyweight exercises & Kinesis 3D Movement enabling you to get more out of life
- A variety of cardio equipment featuring infinite access to the web and all forms of social media while training
- Two large video walls keeping you entertained while you achieve your health and fitness goals
- Fully provided for change rooms including free locker use, showers, shampoo and conditioner, hairdryers, ironing facilities as well as plenty of space
This modern 24 hour club boasts a large selection of class styles where functional training and innovation is the key.
The timetable incorporates some of the fitness industries most modern concepts, including Group HIIT classes using ViPRs,TRX & Kettle Bells. The classes run Innovative Circuits and Kick Boxing/Boxing which is a favourite class for everyone all year round.
Our Port Melbourne club brings a new and exciting energy in freestyle cycling featuring strong freestyle trainers teaching from a suspended cycle room on the third level of the complex, with views of the bay and Melbourne city skyline.
We haven’t forgotten your old favourites, as Les Mills classes are amongst the class selection along with our popular demand for Wellness Programs including Reformer/Mat Pilates and Yoga.
QUEEN’S BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
GROUP FITNESS TIMETABLE
MEET OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
ARE YOU READY?
Corner of Bay and Beach Streets
PHONE: 03 9525 3533
8am-12pm & 1pm-5pm
All members have access to the gym 24 hours, 7 days a week