Discover your iconic sanctuary for fitness and rejuvenation at South Pacific Health Clubs City, located in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Bathed in soothing natural light and encompassing five dedicated studios. From the moment you step into our club you will be taken on a fitness journey from Reformer Pilates to Barre and finishing your day with Hot Yoga, where you can embrace all styles – finding the right one to suit you.
Craving more…move onto an exciting and revolutionary virtual cycle experience, that leaves you breathless; or maybe our innovative functional training studio is where you will excel! All of this and more is available exclusively at South Pacific Health Clubs City.
- Over 70 Classes a Week in 5 Group Exercise Studios
- Inspiring and innovative classes and programs
- Large change rooms with stylish amenities including hairdryer and hair straightener (women’s)
- Wide selection of innovative weight training equipment
- Functional training space for bodyweight exercises
- Over 50 pieces of cardio equipment, each with their own television screens
- Express classes to cater for our corporate clientele.
WE GET CORPORATES – ACTIVATE YOUR OFFICE
Small group training sessions are available for both members and non-members.
Class programs include:
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Functional Training
- Virtual Cycle Studio
- Reformer Pilates Studio
- Infra-Red Hot Yoga Studio
- Barre Studio
WOODWAY specializes in high end, hand built, custom designed treadmills for fitness training, rehabilitation & human performance.
The Woodway Curve treadmill is the ideal training tool for coaches and trainers looking to maximize speed, performance and sports specific work to rest ratios. Users have the ability to actually drive the belt which increases posterior chain muscle recruitment and also receive up to a 30% increase in metabolic expenditure.
To learn more, please watch this video
AUSTRALIA DAY SCHEDULE
GROUP FITNESS TIMETABLE
CITY SUMMER HOLIDAY TIMETABLE
Due to the ongoing changes to the timetable over the summer holiday period the interactive timetable has been temporarily replaced with the weekly pdf timetables.