South Pacific Health Clubs offer state-of-the-art equipment, innovative group fitness classes & some of Melbourne’s best Personal Trainers to set you up for life. We value your goals and needs and we are here to make positive changes to thousands of people across 7 locations in the world’s most liveable city, Melbourne.
- We strive to create a positive and welcoming environment. We aim to exceed all expectations.
- We value and recognise staff excellence.
- Our team is passionate and leads by example.
- We endeavour to keep abreast of industry trends.
- We aim to provide continual education for our members, staff and the wider community.
- We will consider the impact on the environment in our decision-making.
We opened our first South Pacific Health Clubs at the iconic St Kilda Sea Baths
Opened our 2nd club in the heart of Melbourne CBD in Goldsborough Lane, 550 Bourke Street
Our Port Melbourne Club opened its doors in a unique Heritage Listed Bluestone Building overlooking the bay at Port Melbourne Beach. Its open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Williamstown was the fourth club added to the South Pacific family. This Club is located in the heart of Williamstown with Bay views
The Nunawading Club opened and soon after extended its access hours to open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Chadstone Shopping Centre was our sixth Club. We offer over 100 Classes a Week to suit both local residents and retailers working in the centre. It is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our 7th jewel in the group opened its doors in September 2017. With 4 dedicated studios, an in house café & 24/7 access, we have created the perfect club for Mentone and surrounding suburb residents.